Sunday, July 12, 2009

Motherblog 7 (slacker)

So it has come now to the end of the week, what do i have to show for it...
Nothing...
There are some highlights, but it really does not quiet cut it without the photographs. I missed a fair share of great photo opportunities.
I have now come to the realisation that the camera that i use IS too big to take everywhere, so in saying this i am on the look out for a smaller film camera to take its place to nestle in my pocket for the visual insights of my day.

My second ally way incident-
Those close to me know of the incident early this year which took place meters from my front door step.
This one was a little closer you could say.
There was a misunderstanding where i had walked past this man (who was completely smacked out), i have walked past him a number of times whilst he has been shooting up in a small arch in Little Oxford.
He must have asked me a question as i walked past, having headphones on i did not know of this.
I walked through the front door went up stairs and there was a knock on the door.
I answered to find the same man standing there, as i looked down he was zipping his fly up.
As i looked a little further i then realised i was standing in a puddle of his urine.
I asked why? He stated because i ignored him. I explained the headphones, he did not want a bar of it..




party at stonewall and you are all invited.


This music clip is exactly like the type of dreams you have that wake you up when you have a fever or extremely ill.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment