Friday, August 28, 2009

Motherblog 13 (Stepheniqua)

Before this banter takes flight, a friend posted this on her facebook page.
Timeless.


My top pick is 'Unidastazovamerikaliqua'.



My Stephen King week has begun. I just finished watching 'IT' which has always been a great film.
Though one part in particular that slipped my mind previous times before was when the array of light turns Henry bowers into a splitting image of Eurythmics.

1


2


nice touch with the corpse stuck in the grill. Nice.


I am currently upto watching 'Maximum Overdrive' (soundtrack by AC/DC and post mighty ducks emilio estevez!)
Opening scene is a hit!
ATM called a 'Money Man II' calls a guy an asshole then to complain to his wife about it.
I tried to find out if there were actual money man cash points existing in the US. Though you know if there was there would be typical tourist photographs everywhere of someone just getting cash out of it and posing for a photograph holding the money up.... yeah


A small note for the 6 lads that tried to pick a fight with me last night. I hope karma rains down upon you hard. Though me saying this wont really make a difference but deep down i already know you will be in gaol by the time you turn 21.
You will be feasting on bigger things than a late night kebab at Terrigal. kapeesh.

Muchos luvos x

No comments:

Post a Comment