Sunday, October 4, 2009

Motherblog 18 (beat down)

Sunday night (Long weekend).
After dinner with friends. I was planning on going out and watching a friend's Dj set down the street, BUT.
I now recall the last public holiday weekend, I did the the midnight 711 venture to wet my whistle after a 2 for 1 pack of popcorn.
On the way back i was jumped a few meters away from my own front doorstep..
Oh, and the NRL grand final is also tonight which makes me sweat nerves just thinking about it...

For example- over the past 3 months i have read so many articles on junior rugby league violence, if they cant keep that under control then what hope does anybody have..

none.

So instead of risking my life, my pocket change, phone and dignity I am staying indoors where its safe.

Meanwhile the thought just came to me that i could be watching 'Wild Beasts' in birmingham tomorrow night rather than tip toeing around the violent weekend of the year.


Thinking of placing an order to Seth Brundle for a couple of Telepods. One here, the other for England...
well thats enough of bringing you down to my level for now.

Figure this out


happy long weekend?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment