Thursday, June 25, 2009

Motherblog 2 (a very michael morning)

Having hear about Michael Jackson's death whilst in a whisky coma is one way to clear your morning perception.
Later to find that one of my top 5 actors, Jeff Goldblum had also met his maker from an accidental fall on the set of the new 'Jurassic Park' being filmed in New Zealand.
By the time i got out of the shower i was then told Goldblum's death was a hoax.
In the end i felt cheated by the fact of the new JP film may be also a plot of deception..

I was THEN told Farrah Fawcett had passed on..... I then thought if this was a bluff.
Humanity is now at the root of evil.
If you have heard the song - 'American Girl - Tom Petty' (up there with one of the best songs ever written). Every time i hear that song i picture her.
its odd though i thought i would share that touch of senseless information... I would love to know if anyone else feels the same way, email me..


We celebrated Michael Jackson's life by inviting him into our breakfast.






On another note. Ellen and I changed into the same outfit this morning

Awkward....

xx


1 comment: