Saturday, June 27, 2009

Motherblog 3 (supernova)

I have barely left the likes of my room for weeks now and i have been waiting for something exactly like this to make it happen.

http://www.supanova.com.au/

It really is a shame i only heard about the expo this evening. Leaving me only one day to go see it.
No ma'am, unfortunately i have sunday work priorities, of all days sundays being the hardest to give up with that little extra pay on the side.
Sci-fi stars...........Extra money...
i need a surrogate like George Bluth.

Karl Urban (The Lord Of The Rings, The Chronicles Of Riddick, Doom, Star Trek 09, Xena)



Jake Lloyd (Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace, Jingle All The Way)


Great childhood memory whilst watching music clips tonight at home.
When i first saw this at a very young age. This one music clip has more heed than majority of the programs on 'free to air' television that have a lot more time to impress me than the length of one song.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment